Hollywoodbets wants to help businesses affected by looting with R100k
Written by YFM on 2nd Aug 2021
These past two weeks have been incredibly testing for all South Africans. The devastation from the severe civil unrest, with the looting and violence in parts of Gauteng and most of KwaZulu-Natal has been heart-wrenching. Despite these difficult circumstances, we have seen communities come together, united, to help one another in the true sense of ‘Ubuntu’.
Hollywoodbets will be providing relief to those small businesses who have been impacted and directly affected by the recent looting in Gauteng that took place earlier in July and have pledged R100 000 to YFM listeners!
One thing about South Africa? We know how to come through for each other! YFM with the help of Hollywoodbets want to restore hope… one business at a time!
By nominating a business that has been impacted by the recent looting, they could receive a share of R100 000 to get them back on track.
Thanks to Y and Hollywoodbets.co.za
What you need to provide:
- A brief description of the business and the effects of the looting
- Photos of the business – before and after the looting
- Proof that the business was not insured. This can be a signed police affidavit and a case number to show the case has been reported to SAPS.
- Business registration documentation, where applicable
- Proof of VAT registration, if applicable
- EME / QSE Sworn Affidavit / Certified South African ID copy
Note: to qualify, the business must be at least 51% black owned.