• Gautrain Park, Marlboro, Midrand, and Centurion Stations
• The free service to the stadium is available from 13h00-17h00
• Game ticket holders are requested to show a valid ticket (physical/virtual) and will receive a Gautrain armband giving them access to the train and bus shuttle service to and from Loftus
• Trains will operate a 20-minute interval from 09:00 on the North/South line
• Limited parking will be available at the Gautrain stations
• There will be promoters at the 4 stations and Hatfield Station to assist fans
Gautrain Bus Shuttle Service between Hatfield Station and Loftus:
• A Gautrain bus shuttle service will run on demand between Hatfield Station and Loftus stadium for guests with Gautrain armbands
• The Bus shuttle service will run from 13h00 on demand
• All passengers require Gautrain armbands to utilise the late-night service (armbands are not available at Hatfield Station)
• The Gautrain bus shuttle service will drop off and pick up guests on Arcadia street, at the Orient street intersection, 2 blocks from the stadium
• The last bus will depart from Loftus Stadium one hour after the conclusion of the award ceremony.
Gauteng Premier Panyaza Lesufi has also said that 2000 Crime Prevention Wardens will deployed to the stadium precinct to ensure law and order
Kick off will be at 6pm.
Written by: Ntsako Mukhari