5 times Bonang Matheba made our jaws drop
Written by Neo Sukude on 31st Mar 2020
Queen B lives up to the magnitude that her name holds, being the actual Queen B and leading the game.
The TV and reality super star is not only known for her exquisite MCC brand and the hilarious quotables she has us reciting daily including “champagne darling”, but also for serving drop-dead GORGEOUS looks!
Here are 5 times Bonang left us speechless with the lewks she served.
1. When she obeyed former Miss South Africa and friend, Demi Leigh’s “all black” wedding theme, and served us leg in a sophisticated black gown!
2. When she dashed out to Lagos Nigeria, in this rose gold sequence two-piece that exhibits all the classy energy.
3. Again in Lagos, on New Years and the good sis stepped on necks and toasted to the new year rocking a dazzling white garment.
4. The “dinner in New York” look that had us all questioning if we dinner right or even dress up for dinner the way we should. Anna Wintour was definitely found shaking in her designer boots.
5. And lastly, not forgetting when she looked absolutely striking as the Miss SA 2019 host, in a hand-crafted design by the Spero Villioti Couture team that featured a sculptured asymmetrical golden top with a plunging neckline and a white soft-flowing skirt.
Of all 5, which one would you say is your fave?