Win! Vodacom NXT LVL wants to give your mask business a boost
Written by YFM on 21st Jul 2020
Trends are temporary, yet the drip is timeless…
The Vodacom Durban July is around the corner, and this time around, your drip could help others.
Vodacom NXT LVL is looking for young entrepreneurs, with the passion for design and fashion… Think butterflies, timeless designs and face masks!
Vodacom NXT LVL has committed to promote and work with young entrepreneurs in Gauteng. Specifically, those under the age of 25, who are in the business of producing and selling masks (or who have the capacity to do so).
Young entrepreneurs stand a chance to be selected as one of FOUR businesses that will be commissioned by Vodacom to design and produce 100 masks each, in the theme of the Vodacom Durban July – which is butterflies.
These masks will then be donated to those in need – helping the most vulnerable to stay safe. If you are in the business of making masks, or a small business who could do with a bit of leg up during this pandemic and you have the capacity to make masks.
Simply enter below.
- You need to send us a pic of your butterfly-inspired mask: it can be a real mask you’ve made, or a drawing of mask
- You also need to send a motivation for why we should select you and how you will be able to produce 100 masks within two weeks.
Entries close on Friday 24 July. T&Cs apply.
Be Expressive. Be Creative.
We’re all in this together.
Although we can’t be close, we can still be together.
#StayConnected with Vodacom.
This competition is now closed.
Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the Vodacom Durban July Mask search competition on-air and digital promotion in association with YFM.
- The Vodacom Durban July Mask search runs on YFM from the 20th July until the 24th July 2020
- Promos will flight on air for the duration of the campaign period and will encourage listeners to you need send us a photo of your butterfly inspired mask – it can be a real mask you have made, or a drawing of mask – along with a motivation for why we should select you. All entries must be submitted through to YFM.co.za
- The competition will launch on air and on all digital platforms on the Monday 20 July :
- The completion will close on the Friday 24 July, all entries received which include a motivation as well as a Mask design will be deemed as valid entries
- YFM will vet all valid entries and select 10 Finalists based on the criteria outlined by Vodacom. This will take place from the Monday 27th July until Friday 31st July
- YFM will then send 10 Finalist details Vodacom on the Friday 31st July
- Vodacom judging process internally will take place from the Monday 3rd August until the Friday 7th August, in order to select the 4 final winners who will be each commissioned to produce 100 masks each
- A congratulations letter will be sent to the final 4 small business’s on the Friday 7thAugust, which will include criteria on production timelines and expectations from Vodacom
- Design and production of the 100 Masks by each winner will need to take place from the Saturday 8th August up until the Sunday 16th August
- The 100 Masks must be packaged and ready for collection on the Monday 17th August
- Delivery of masks to selected charities in association with YFM will take place during the Wednesday 19th August up until the Sunday 23rd August
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM within 60 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM.
- The station’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No director of Yired (Pty) Ltd, employee at YFM and/or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of Vodacom may enter this competition on YFM.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
- YFM will ensure that they obtain the winner’s consent in order to give Vodacom the winner’s personal information.
- Vodacom and YFM are not liable for any loss or damages that may occur as a result of entering or participating in the competition.