#Share a Coke with YFM and win your share of R100,000 this summer
Written by YFM on 3rd Dec 2018
This summer, Coca-Cola introduces South Africa to South Africa. Whether your name is Sabelo, Botlhale or even just Bryce, there’s a story behind it! Tell us your name and a story about how people say your name and you could win your share of R100 000 in cash.
Plus, the chance to have YFM named after YOU for a day!
Here’s how it works…
- Send us a voice note via the YFM app now!
- Every Friday until 11 January, we’ll pick three winners who’ll each win R1000 in cash.
- These winners will be announced each Friday on Y Mornings with Ankletap, Krunch Till Lunch with Khutso Theledi and The Nia Brown Shakedown.
- Then, on The Best Drive with DJ Sabby, you’ll get to vote for one of these three winners…
- The overall winner for the week wins ANOTHER R4000 in cash
- AND one lucky caller wins R1000 in cash each Friday, just for voting!
And, in mid-January, we turn it up a notch… Stay tuned to 99.2FM and YFM on the socials for more details.
Brought to you by Coca-Cola and YFM.
Plus, stand a chance to win your share of 8 million in airtime. Buy any promotional Coke product, find your unique code under the tab or cap, and dial *120*2653# and follow the prompts… More details on coke.co.za (USSD costs 20c/20sec)
Competition runs from 03 December 2018 to 25 January 2019. Terms and conditions apply.